Organized by Brazilian Minerals
Promoted by
Brazilian Minerals
Brazilian Minerals


Since 1974, LEGEP has been operating in the domestic and export markets, selling various minerals in raw and also manufactured form, mainly amethyst, agate, citrine, tourmaline and quartz. Manufactured goods correspond to 70% of the company’s sales, in addition to raw stone products, which make up the remaining 30%, both sold to wholesalers and retailers.

With a wide range of minerals and different product lines, LEGEP is headquartered in the city of Soledade, in the state of Rio Grande do Sul, and has branches in São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro.